Any person who has a recognized education of several years (e.g. university, university of applied sciences, legally prescribed education for health professions) in the field of medicine, nutrition, dietetics or natural sciences, or who is studying in one of these fields, can become an ordinary member.
The Executive Board prepares a list of the training courses to be acknowledged. If in doubt, the Executive Board will decide, if necessary in consultation with a competent Advisory, whether a membership application can be approved. This decision is binding.
Supporting members can be persons as well as legal entities who wish to support the association through their membership fees and, if desired, through active cooperation. However, supporting members do not have the right to vote in the annual general meeting.
How to become a KetoMed member
Download the membership application and send the completed and signed application to email@example.com. The board will decide on your application and you will be informed of the result by e-mail. Following a successful application, you will receive an invoice for the membership fee.
Duration of membership
A membership is always valid until December 31 of a year and is automatically renewed if no notice of cancellation is received in due time.
Costs of membership
Regular membership fees are 80 EUR per year, per person.
The membership fee must be paid by March 31 each year. Payment is possible by bank transfer and SEPA direct debit mandate. As of the 2nd reminder, a reminder fee may be charged. In certain cases we offer installment payments. Please contact us (in time) for this. For further information, please refer to our membership fee regulations.
Cancellation of membership
Membership can be cancelled by e-mail, post or fax and must be notified by November 30 of a year. Cancellations are always effective at the end of the year.
Do you have questions about membership?
Please feel free to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership for companies
- Presentation of your company on the website with logo, link to the company website and short description
- Exclusive one-time welcome message in the newsletter to members
- Receive news from the scene, selected events and congresses with the newsletter
- 20% discount when presenting your company at the congresses organized by KetoMed.
- Active organization of the events of the KetoMed annual meeting (career events, working groups, cooperation at congresses) through direct contact with us.
- Networking and support in contacting decision makers from politics and research funding institutions.
Do you have questions about corporate membership?
Feel free to send us an e-mail to email@example.com